Congratulations to the 2011 award winner:
Mr. Joseph Frey and IPA-D.com
Joe Frey has been around the lighting industry for over 21 years and spent time in various engineernig capacities, application design and sales for several manufacturers. Joe won the prestigious Waterbury Illumination Design Award through the Indiana Chapter of the Illumination Engineering Society for the lighting design of the Indiana State Capitol exterior Façade and has served on the IES Sports Lighting committee.
In 2010 Joe took the giant step of aligning all of his past experience behind his new design firm titled “Independent Photometric Application and Design” or IPA-D.com. The mission of the firm is to provide lighting design services to small or startup lighting manufacturers, sales representatives or anyone in need of experience and expertise though unable to justify the expense on a permanent basis.
The firm has gained a successful foothold in this challenging economy and is on the verge of expansion. The addition of a second AGi32 license will allow Joe to add an employee and hopefully grow his business to new proportions.
Please contact Joe through the IPA-D.com website: www.ipa–d.com.
Loch Award Winners
- Annual Charles Loch Award Home
- 2020 Winner – Kaci DeLong & Jennifer Curtis
- 2019 Winner – Amy Hughes
- 2018 Winner – Luke Bonner
- 2017 Winner – Kiersten Hoiland
- 2016 Winner – Jason Matusiak
- 2015 Winner – Retief Coetzer
- 2014 Winner – Paula Ziegenbein
- 2013 Winner – Insiya Divan
- 2012 Winner – Michelle Knowles
- 2011 Winner – Joesph Frey
- 2010 Winner – Carlos Alonso-Niemeyer
- 2009 Winner – Leslie Davis
- 2008 Winner – Lee Harris
- 2007 Winner – Heather Libonati
- 2006 Winner – Luciana Costantin
- 2005 Winner – Wilson Dau