Photometric Power Tools awarded 2019 IES Progress Report Honors!
Discover the Power of Photometric Power Tools Software
This software was invented specifically to solve the problem of data maintenance due to the rapidly changing LED product cycle! Ask yourself, how often does someone in your organization have to spend hours (and hours) editing your IES photometric files for changes in LED or electronic components? Are you keeping up with your product changes? Are you factoring those files correctly for changes in output? Are you changing keywords and rewriting filenames? The data maintenance can be overwhelming! And, it never stops!
We have the answer. The Photometric Power Tools software.
Now you can load folders full of files (and subfolders), factor the candela and watts, change keywords and perform general edits in batch mode. What used to take an engineer hours can now be done in minutes!
- Load hundreds of files into a single session, even an entire folder tree
- Factor intensity (apply to candela or multiplier)
- Round candela data
- Factor watts
- Update/add keywords
- Automatically update IES keywords
- Clone files and factor clones
- Use the filename builder to automatically change filenames
- Save to a duplicate folder structure or overwrite existing
And there’s more:
- Convert between absolute and relative data
- Convert C to B or B to C
- Convert luminous dimensions from Imperial to metric and opposite
- Calculate and tabulate metrics like BUG, LER, UWLR, IES class, Beam spread and more
Then you can REST! We have you covered!
Try it today. The Trial version won’t let you save your changes but you will see the power of the software as soon as you get started.
Would you like to learn more? Read the full documentation online!