By visiting Lightinganalysts.com, agi32.com, elumtools.com, luxiflux.com, licaso.com (the LAI domains) you accept the following Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes at any time.
Please review Lighting Analysts Privacy Notice and the Revalize Privacy Notice.
All Lighting Analysts software programs are covered by our EULA, available on request. The EULA supersedes all other agreements.
All content: documents, graphics, text and programs contained on the LAI domains are copyright 2020 by Revalize, Inc. No right to copy or reproduce is granted without written consent from Revalize, Inc. All content on the LAI domains is the exclusive property of Revalize, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Revalize, Inc. or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
AGi32®, Photometric Toolbox®, ElumTools®, Licaso®, Photometric Power Tools™, Luxiflux® and FlashTools™ are trademarks of Revalize, Inc. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Revalize, Inc. name or our trademarks without the express written consent of Lighting Analysts, Inc.
Reviews and comments
By completing a review or making electronic comments on the LAI domains you are granting Lighting Analysts, Inc. the right to reproduce, edit or remove your remarks.
Revalize, Inc. reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
All content, materials, products, software, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Revalize, Inc. on an “as is” basis. Revalize, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products, including software and/or the results therefrom, including but not limited to validity, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, or that the site will be free from bugs, viruses, errors, or other limitations, or services, including services provided by any third party vendors, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site.
Revalize, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all liability for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products, software, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, speculative, third party, punitive, and consequential damages for any and all reason(s) whatsoever.
Nothing on this website shall be construed as to convey, restrict, imply, or infer any rights whatsoever in Revalize, Inc.’s rights, title and/or interest in and to the software, materials, and/or services, except as expressly provided herein.
Paying with Credit Card
We accept credit card payment for online orders using Authorize.net, a secure payment processing organization. Please provide the “Bill to” address exactly as it appears on your credit card billing statement. During the Authorize.net authorization process they will validate that the “Bill to” information you provided matches the information on file with your credit card issuing company. The processing of your order may be delayed if Authorize.net cannot verify the “Bill to” information or the information does not match the address information on file.
For security reasons we do not retain any credit card information on our systems.
We accept the following payment types:
Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®
The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is: Revalize, Inc.
Processing an Order
Lighting Analysts strongly encourages all customers to utilize our online store and order using a credit card. This is the fastest avenue to getting your software up and running. In the event you request an order be processed using your firm’s Purchase Order, please understand you must agree to our Terms and Conditions below:
- You must agree that our EULA supersedes all other agreements and terms contained within your Purchase Order.
- Recognize that we may decline to accept your Purchase Order for any reason.
- Your invoice will be provided in PDF format via email with secure payment link (credit card and bank draft).
- Your payment will be submitted within the terms granted on our Invoice and in USD only.
- You may submit an Electronic Payment following our Electronic Funds Transfer guidelines, available on request.
- Please obtain a current quotation from email@example.com prior to placing your purchase order (provide products and quantities and LAI Account number if a previous customer). Pricing discrepancies between your Purchase Order and quotation can delay your order and may result in refusal.
- If you agree to our Terms and Conditions, please submit your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. If we accept your Purchase Order, please allow 5 business days to complete the order. You will be notified when your order is complete. Product installation instructions and invoice will follow by email to those contacts detailed in your Purchase Order.
- If your firm requires enrollment / registration to a vendor-portal or further certification / terms or conditions, please consider ordering online with payment by credit card for expediency or consider using a third-party reseller (see below).
- If using a third-party vendor to secure your software subscription, please provide pre-approval for your vendor to contact Lighting Analysts. Your approval releases your subscription and pricing information to your third-party vendor. Lighting Analysts will invoice the third-party vendor directly and in the case of delinquent payment, may suspend your subscription until payment is received.
How to Change Your Order
If you find that you have made an error in your order, please notify us immediately by emailing or calling us.
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
In the event your account holds a credit balance, Lighting Analysts will:
- Inform you of your credit balance, the amount of your credit and the reason for a credit.
- Retain the credit amount on your account when the balance is less than $1,000 USD or
- Refund the credit amount if the amount is more than $1001 USD.
- Refund fees may be deducted from your refund depending on the method of refund.
- Credit balances may be applied to future purchases.
Returns and Exchanges
Our software provides a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Please see our software EULA for details (Help menu – About topic within the software)
Sales and Use Taxes
We collect sales tax in the United States of America only. We constantly monitor all states for nexus thresholds and may charge sales tax on your order depending on our standing with each state. If we are obligated to collect sales tax in your state, you will find it automatically added to the order total when using our online store.
A notice to the consumer in non-collecting states: you may be required to remit sales and use tax independently in your state.
AGi32 Training Class Terms & Conditions
Cancellations WITHIN 14 business days of the class date are subject to the following policies:
• If Lighting Analysts is able to fill the vacancy created by your absence, the fee is fully refundable, less a $25 cancellation fee per student.
• If Lighting Analysts is unable to fill the vacancy, the fee is nonrefundable. Registration will be accepted at a future course at 50% of the standard tuition rate.
Cancellations OUTSIDE of 14 business days of the class date are subject to the following policy: Lighting Analysts will refund the enrollment fee, less a $25 cancellation fee per student.
The payment date for an AGi32 Training Class is fourteen (14) business days prior to the class date. Lighting Analysts invoices shall be paid by the purchaser within thirty (30) days of the date of invoice unless the thirty days exceeds the payment date described above.
Once an order is processed, all prices are final. No future discounts or coupons may be applied.
Lighting Analysts will not reserve training seats without payment; all charges are processed at the time of the order. Purchase Orders will be processed upon receipt, the invoice will be e-mailed the same day. Lighting Analysts reserves the right to cancel training classes with fewer than six attendees two weeks prior to the class date. A full refund will be granted to all paid attendees.